Monday, April 28, 2008

Tailluer De Deco D' Art in Color: More more colors!



Hope you guys like it!

4 comments:

Carmen Chow said...

Charles, hey this is coming along really well!! I think it just needs a little more cleanup. I'm not liking the white airbrush effect that's running over some of your edges. The furnitures in the front in particular.

Can you try saturating up the picture? I think it looks a little desaturated on my screen (I'm at school), and I remember it looked more saturated when you printed out, which I liked better.

Aside from that... good colors and details!

Mónico Chávez said...

Awesome, man. I mean, my love. I think the adding in more of the cool colors does help the pic a lot. I agree about a little more clean up. I kinda wanna see what it would look like if you overlayed the line art on top of the colors. Cause I love the tightness of the lines you had. Maybe put them on top w/ a color tint... so they're there, but don't stand out too much.

Carmen Chow said...

geee it's looking real good after the clean-up. I love the way you painted the door as well as the cabinets! Now I think just try to fix up the pattern on the floor and lighten up the two chairs in the front (too dark now) then you're done! Great job!! Very impessed.

demhar said...

charlz u rock~!<3 the book that u made :3